Welcome to the home of the "Master Chassis"
This is a precision designed and made jig for making accurate Loco Chassis
- It helps to make Accurate and Aligned Coupling Rods
- It allows you construct a square and aligned chassis with exactly
the same axles centres as the coupling rods
- It allows you to test your chassis stage by stage
- with the motor wheels and coupling rod
- each pickup in turn
- with the valve gear fitted
- with the body and everything else fitted
The jig is not only designed to work no matter what type of chassis you require, with a set of rolling road units inc in the price, but the way its made, any build up in tolerance in the manufacturing process is eliminated, ensuring an accurate chassis everytime.
- Beam compensation
- Sprung Hornblocks
It is available in 2 sizes and 6 Gauges-
- 3 axles - any thing upto a 0-6-0, 4-6-2, Etc.
- 5 Axles - for any upto a 2-10-0 eg Evening Star.
- 7mm in either Course/Finescale or S7
- 4mm version (in '00'/'H0', EM or P4/S4).
- Gauge 1
- Specials also made eg 'S', Irish and multi scale/gauge
To buy online please use the menu top left of this page - hover over "Model Railways" - then "Products" - then click on "Master Chassis" to see the options available.
Either way Ring or e-mail to talk through your precise requirements or if you have any questions about it or its use.
See Page 2 for Options and extras
See also our Yahoo Group http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/masterchassis/